Skip to content
- Have model and serial number of the unit and engine for parts lookup.
- Use highest grade (Premium) fuel in all outdoor power equipment. Better yet, use non-ethanol (pure) fuel.
- Use StarTron to keep fuel fresh. Add to fuel when you pump. Best for equipment that will sit for long periods of time. (Snow Blowers, Generators, Pressure Washers, etc)
- Check your oil before each use of mower. Make sure it is up to the full line and not in the checkered area.
- Do not wash your mower. It ruins the bearings and the deck.
- Have your mower blade sharpened frequently. Dull blades will cause your grass to have brown tips due to the blade tearing the grass off instead of cutting the grass off.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
- What is included in a service?
A: Spark plug(s), Air Filter, Oil Change, Oil Filter, Fuel Filter, Tire Pressure, Greasing, Clean under deck, Sharpen blade(s) and Check belts and pulleys. (As needed)
- How often should I have my mower service?
A: Approximately every 25 hours or yearly.
- Do you have a pick-up and delivery service?
A: Yes – It depends on your location
- Do you do service calls?
A: No We would pick up the unit and bring it back to our shop to repair, depending on were you are located.